Anybody get anything cool that is gun-related today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BobbyV

Are you serious?
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Finally found one that didn't cost a small fortune . . .

IMG_6620.jpg

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I already had 3 good quality holsters for a Glock 48, an OWB UBG Regulator, an IWB TT Gun Leather KX Lightweight, and an IWB PJ Holsters Reinforced Clip ...but no Glock 48!

I just couldn't stand it any longer, so I bought a brand spankin' new Glock 48 to put in those holsters. Picked it up at good ol' Sooner State Pawn just a bit ago. Cleaned the bore and breech face, wiped down the feed ramp, lightly lubed the channels in the slide and then performed a few iterations of the Chopstick test. I'm callin' it good to go!

Glock 48.jpg

Last edited:

DRC458

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I already had 3 good quality holsters for a Glock 48, an OWB UBG Regulator, an IWB TT Gun Leather KX Lightweight, and an IWB PJ Holsters Reinforced Clip ...but no Glock 48! I couldn't stand it any longerView attachment 206040 , so I bought a new Glock 48 to put in those holsters. Picked it up at good ol' Sooner State Pawn just a bit ago. My life is once again in balance; let there be pistol and holster harmony.

The link to your pic doesn't work for some reason but, GOOD FOR YOU! I've been shooting the G48 since I got it more than anything else I own. That's one reason that I only took the PPS M2 with me when I went to the range yesterday. I know it had to be getting lonely. You're gonna' love that 48!

Latest posts

Top Bottom