Anybody going to OFAST?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chazroh

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Have a friend that has been, said it was fun, can get expensive if you want to shoot a bit. Not gonna make it this year

HKP7M13

Marksman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I would have to say it is a good machine gun shoot. I have been to knob Creek and Ofast, both are great, Knob Creek is very crowded with a lot of people, Ofast has a very long firing line that is much easier to see the guns in action. I have seen the night shoot at Knob Creek and it is impressive I have never stayed for that at Ofast as I would arrive at 9:30 am and stay most of the day and I would be hot and ready to go before it got dark. Ofast has kill the car and they have a lot of things that blow up. The larger explosions are put on by professional demolition people so they do it right. I have to say if you have never been to a machine gun shoot you should not miss this one, bring some money as there will be almost every kind of gun to shoot. the Hk 21 E 100 round belt is the bomb!
Ofast is good as I live in Tulsa and can just drive up watch the shoot and then sleep in my bed that night, Knob Creek is a full days drive each way.
The weather looks to be cooler than normal so I say if you can make it go you will have fun.

John

skyhawk1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The night shoot is great, have been every year for last 5-6 years but can't make it this year. Just had cataract surgery a week ago and can't be in the dust. Trust me there is a LOT of dust getting in and out on the gravel road. They said it's dryer this year than past years. I f you go definitely stay for Saturday nights shoot!

Latest posts

Top Bottom