Anybody know a good CPA?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
S

Shankel65

I need to find a good and knowledgable CPA. I started an LLC this year with a partner and I need someone that is familair with this type of a situation. Thanks

NINEROUND

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I know a guy in Enid if it isn't too far for you to go. At least he used to live in Enid, I haven't talked to him in a while. His name is J.P. Redelsperger. First name is John, so you may try whitepages to find him if interested.

pepper

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Jay Parks, Edmond, CCW...setup my LLC, my b-i-l's LLC, my dad uses him and I recommend him to anyone who needs an honest and knowledgeable accountant

M

malexander

I use Nolen's Accounting on Reno between Sunnylane & Sooner in Del City for my business and personal taxes. Their phone number is 677-6026. They'll go to bat for you in a heartbeat.

MA

soonerwings

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
One of my best friends just made partner at his firm in Tulsa. He doesn't do taxes (that's not to say that his firm doesn't) but he does audit his firm's clients to make sure that their accounting practices are sound. I don't know if that's of any assistance to anyone but I thought I'd throw it out there. Just in case you're thinking that distance matters, it doesn't. He's constantly on the road auditing clients all over OK, TX, and LA.

If anyone wants to give them a look, here's the link.

Latest posts

Top Bottom