Anybody worried

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mr ed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Question- With all the crazies running amok. Will you worry about sittin in the woods looking like a glowing orange target?
I only hunt seasons where I wear head to toe camo and blend in.
Just wondering.

Eagle Eye

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Please pm me the location of the spots that make you worried. GPS locations and any advice regarding past experience. I think you need to sit this coming season out. I’ll take care of any crazies for ya. Spots will be ready by next year.

mr ed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I was talking more like their driving down a road and see a big orange dot in the woods and take a pot shot.

rswink

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Besides, with how far back I am when having to wear orange they are not going to have a chance with a 9, but 6.5, 30-06, and even the lowly 30-30 will more than make up the distance.

Sent from my Pixel 4 using Tapatalk

undeg01

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I think it's highly unlikely that people would go around shooting at individuals they know are already armed. That doesn't make much sense.

Agree completely. The cowards that do that kind of crap take advantage of those they feel they can bully and overpower. If anyone takes a “pot shot” at me, they had better be in a concealed position and not simply laying over the hood of their car on the county road.

HeyEng

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Days like these make me quite happy that I moved from the 'burbs of ATL to the sticks of Oklahoma. Don't have to contend with much around these parts except the occasional meth head that goes around looking for unlocked cars.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
To be fair, I've ALWAYS been very cautious about hunting open PH lands. Seems like every time a hunter is shot the claim is "buck fever". Well I've had buck fever and I've NEVER had it while looking at another orange clad hunter in my scope. It always felt more like a "I wonder what it would feel like to kill a man..." type situation. Just sayin... :lookaroun

Latest posts

Top Bottom