1. Welcome to Oklahoma Shooters Association! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.
  2. All members receive 3 free listings a month. Get unlimited listings for just $10 a year! Click here for all the info.

Anyone a member of Tulsa Gun Club?

Discussion in 'Gun Club/Range Talk' started by Jcelt, May 8, 2020.

1. Jcelt

Jcelt Sharpshooter

Rating
    100%
    I haven’t had a chance to visit yet but looking at their website it appears they lean towards the shotgun sports. I am mainly interested in rifle and handgun shooting. I know they have these ranges but it didn’t appear as prominent as the shotgun sports. Any experience with the club? I will have to choose between them and USSA. Thanks.

2. CorpsVet

CorpsVet Sharpshooter

Supporter
    Rating
    100%
    Tulsa Gun Club not a good choice for rifle or pistol shooting. Skeet, Trap, Sporting Clays, 5 Stand for shotguns, don't think they have a rifle range, and the pistol "range" last time I checked was a joke.
    Better choices are Oil Capital, Red Castle or Sand Springs Sportsman's Club IMO

Glock 40 likes this.
  3. Glock 40

Glock 40 Problem Solver

Rating
    100%
    Red Castle has been adding a few memberships each month till CV hit. Keep an eye on their website. I think they will be adding some in next couple months. Its a nice facility with lots to do and prices are not bad.