Anyone else get ruthlessly bumped this month?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mitch H.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Robbie is DAMN sure in my rear view mirror! Why do you think I switched to Limited :bolt:

Yeah, Robbie is a great shooter. He has really immersed himself into the sport and his hard work is paying dividends. More importantly, he is a great embassador for our sport and hobby. We are proud to sponsor him.

jtischauser

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well, I'm coming over to the tupperware side of the force and buying a Glock35. So now I can shoot limited and production in .40 minor.

I'm going to try to make the H&H classifier match in a couple of weeks to see if I can get classed in production and we'll go from there.

:)

Great another great shooter in Production. I guess I better start shooting Revolver. Maybe I can win that division if Im the only one shooting in it.

rockon71385

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thanks for the kind words guys.

Jesse - Yeah, you're definitely catching up with me though. You can tell which guys practice by how long it takes to catch up with them on the match results.

Lance - Stop practicing so freakin much.:cry11:

I'm gunning for M class by the end of the year. I'm saying this here so you guys will be sure to give me plenty of crap if I don't follow through.

jtischauser

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thanks for the kind words guys.

Jesse - Yeah, you're definitely catching up with me though. You can tell which guys practice by how long it takes to catch up with them on the match results.

Lance - Stop practicing so freakin much.:cry11:

I'm gunning for M class by the end of the year. I'm saying this here so you guys will be sure to give me plenty of crap if I don't follow through.

Yeah practicing definately helps doesn't it? Taking a class right away helps a bunch too. I took the USSA course last fall and learned a bunch. I am going to take the TDSA class this fall to polish things up a little and help remove the bad habits.

We will be watching for both your and Lance's names in the Front Sight magazine announcing the new M class shooters.

Lance Jensen

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My goal was to make USPSA Master last year. Didn't quite make it but I'm very close. Seems like I just sike myself out on the classifiers and try way too hard. I know I can do it, but my mental game is holding me back.

rockon71385

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Lance, have you read "With Winning in Mind" by Lenny Bassham? I'm reading it right now, and it's all about learning how to keep your mind exactly where it should be while competing. Might be a good read if you feel like you're hitting a mental block.

Latest posts

Top Bottom