Anyone ever hunt in Washington?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shifty

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My unit is returning home pretty soon which means Ill be back in time to get some hunting in this fall. Just curious if anyone else has hunted up in the pacific northwest. This will be my first year up there, and hopefully my first chance at mulies, elk, and mabye even black bear. :hyper:

ef9turbo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My unit is returning home pretty soon which means Ill be back in time to get some hunting in this fall. Just curious if anyone else has hunted up in the pacific northwest. This will be my first year up there, and hopefully my first chance at mulies, elk, and mabye even black bear. :hyper:

I've hunted a few times with my pops over on the eastern side. White tail and black bear and plentiful. He has yet to snag an elk, and has tried for cougar. Last I heard, WA allowed one moose a lifetime?

Jon3830

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
When you get back to base go check out the Northwest adventure center they can help you with all the useful information you will need. when I was at lewis I never really hunted since I was not there very long I did however fish I caught some fish that I have never even seen so if you even remotely like to fish get some buddies and rent a boat and have fun.

Latest posts

Top Bottom