Anyone have a polaris RZR

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dubs chops

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What do you think about it? I am looking for a good used one to buy and can't decide if I want the RZR S for the better suspension or if I want to get the standard 50" model to get in the woods I hunt and scout easier. What do you guy s and gals have and how do you like it?

copeje

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have a 2009 LE model. I love it. If your going to use it in the woods, do not buy the S model. They are 10" wider and that makes it tough to maneuver through tight areas. My dad has the Walker Evans edition and he loves his as well. In my opinion you can't beat the RZR. Good time to buy as well, you can get the used ones pretty cheap or good financing on new ones.

TKNO1015s

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Had both the RZR and a Polaris Ranger. Sold the RZR about a month ago and am keeping the Ranger for hunting. I can get more use out of the Ranger for hunting and other stuff around the property. Guns are easier to carry, easier to get in and out of and the speed wasn't really needed.

FullAuto

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have a 2011 RAZR LE with power steering. I got the trail model. It's nice. I don't see the S model being a big advantage for how I want to use mine. If you were going to live with it at the sand dunes, the S is probably the right choice. But I'd rather trail ride and don't want the extra width. I don't see the trail model as limiting me in any way.

Latest posts

Top Bottom