Anyone have a Used Dillon press for sale?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rustygun

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
A friend is looking to get into reloading and I have almost convinced him to go with a Dillon. If anyone knows of a used Dillon he could get for a reasonable price I think he would take the plunge.

bigred1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
A friend is looking to get into reloading and I have almost convinced him to go with a Dillon. If anyone knows of a used Dillon he could get for a reasonable price I think he would take the plunge.
There was one in the classifieds/ accessories. Is he just wanting the press or does he need extras too?

chazroh

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I went in Dillon’s showroom today, the shelves were pretty empty! Need a few things and struck out on all of them!!

Glock 40

Problem Solver
Special Hen
Reaction score
Not sure if @chazroh is in AZ. Only place in Tulsa I know to get Dillon is 2A last time I was there before CV19 they had a pretty large assortment of stuff. No Dillion dies that I recall most everything else including presses.

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There’s always been a few on TX Guntrader (which is where I found mine), but I just looked and there’s none now. Given the current situation in the country, finding a “deal” is going to be tough if not impossible. I’d say if your friend is serious he needs to pony up and just order exactly what he wants.:anyone:

Latest posts

Top Bottom