1. Welcome to Oklahoma Shooters Association! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.
  2. All members receive 3 free listings a month. Get unlimited listings for just $10 a year! Click here for all the info.

Anyone have an armslist account?

Discussion in 'Firearms Chat' started by JEFFBIGWOOD, Feb 28, 2021.

1. clintbailey

clintbailey Sharpshooter

Rating
    100%
    I actually found a possible Ruger convertible I've been looking for earlier on AL (out of state, of course), was going to contact seller and see if they'd ship it, and no such luck without a "premium acct" I guess?!? I've bought a few on there over the years, but haven't really used it in a while, kept wondering why I couldn't do more refined searches like I used to, didn't even know they had changed it so much

2. JEFFBIGWOOD

JEFFBIGWOOD Sharpshooter

Rating
    100%
    Yeah it’s tough most of the people put their phone number in the ad but some don’t. I think they have a lawsuit against them so they are trying to make money to pay.

3. nic6

nic6 Sharpshooter

Supporter
    What do I get for this?

Edit* 867-5309

I can't edit or internet.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Mar 4, 2021
  4. turkeyrun

turkeyrun Sharpshooter

Have made many deals on Armslist. Was very disappointed in their format change to charge membership. A small fee for posting an ad would have been more acceptable.

I still look, the number of listings had dropped dramatically. If post doesn't have a phone number, i move on. I refuse to pay just so I can contact a potential deal.

rswink likes this.