Anyone have any of the new 9mm "pistols"??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ARnut

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Just picked a mpx up a couple days ago. If anyone wants to shoot it and check it out let me know. I can always use a range trip.

DeskPoP

New to the site!
Reaction score
I shot the MPX suppressed at Wilshire. It feels great in your hands, handles nicely, shoots very soft and very accurate. The gas was not as bad as I expected. If you shoot ARs, it's not any worse.

OKNewshawk

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Is bullet the secret place that mouthpiece wouldn't tell us about that had the gunbuster sign?

<Sigh> NO, Bullitt (as in the movie) Firearms is most definitely NOT the store alluded to in that other thread. Someone might as well get it out in the open, so that store is Hellcat Armory, 81st and S Elm Pl, BA. Oh, and if you object to their sign, then I guess you're not going to Wanenmacher this year--they have the same (or an extremely similar) policy.

glowworm

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've got the scorpion. So far, it's a lot of fun. Kinda hard to find an IWB holster for it though... :( If you end up with one, don't overpay for the 30rd mags. Just wait for normal prices.

kevin brown

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
View attachment 50522 I have changed out the C MORE to a P.A. micro dot and just waiting on the stamp and stock kit.

Well I have the 922r kit just waiting on my stamp now. IMG_2418 (2).jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom