Anyone have knowledge of Console Vault?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MilitantBEEMER

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I’ve got one in my Ram; I got the 4 digit combination lock. It appears quite sturdy to me, but I haven’t taken a crowbar to it. It would take a determined thief several minutes to defeat it and they’re not going to stick around that long. It’s certainly a better option than leaving a gun in a cardboard center console.

Available here: https://www.lockerdown.com/i-97-con...ine-passport-pilot-ld2030.html?ref=category:3
Thank you for sharing the Honda link. Would like to hav me for my Pilot. Santa, are you reading this??

OkcPuckFan

Marksman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have one in my '17 GMC Canyon. I had a problem setting the combination after installing and had to drill the lock and replace it. Great company and great customer service. They sent me a diagram as to where (EXACTLY) to drill and sent me a replacement lock mechanism at no charge. The owner called me on a Sunday to offer assistance.

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Most people with a wrangler has one of some sort. Easy to defeat. I just don’t leave valuables in my vehicles. It’s a much cheaper and safer solution.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
They aren't meant to be hardened protection. They are meant to make it through 30 second smash and grabs. They look pretty cool. I have a 2021 Chevy Colorado and neither the glove box or the console lock. I've used Tuffy lock boxes in the past and liked them a lot. The one for the Colorado looks pretty clean. I may try it.

That's my take on it as well. I've been contemplating putting one in my Ram. The center console is huge and is mostly wasted space.

Latest posts

Top Bottom