1. Welcome to Oklahoma Shooters Association! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.
  2. All members receive 3 free listings a month. Get unlimited listings for just $10 a year! Click here for all the info.

Anyone heard from

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by AKguy1985, Apr 16, 2021.

1. Fredkrueger100

Fredkrueger100 Come to Freddy!!

Supporter
    Rating
    100%
    Yeah he is a great guy. Was a terrible deal with his wife. Hopefully he is doing good.

2. wawazat

wawazat Sharpshooter

Every forum I have ever been on has had those life cycles, even the one I managed back in my 20s. I still have very close friends I met through that one, but the newer members just don't have the same draw. I think the same can be said for any group, as we get older we tend to have less in common to BS about with younger generations. We are just in different phases.

I am a member of another forum for CTS-Vs that I will probably frequent even once I don't own one anymore, but it is mostly because those guys have the same twisted and offensive sense of humor I do. It is actually not too different, culture wise, from this forum. A bunch of folks that are comfortable in their skin that were raised to appreciate words don't hurt and most folks don't mean anything if they say something someone else may be offended by. I think even the folks that routinely get into bickering matches on here would probably do just fine sitting down for a up of coffee with each other, but I could be wrong.

RickN likes this.