Anyone heard of Badlands?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jedabug92

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Looking at training in general, carbine, pistol, and long rifle. I stumbled across Badlands in Grandfield Oklahoma-ville.
Has anyone been there? Is it good or bad or totally awesome or utterly horrible?

B Gordon

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have taken the basic precision rifle course and the middle rifle course.
Both are a bargain at twice the price.
If you want to learn how to shoot a rifle accurately, they will teach you.
I have no experience with any of their other training.

One plus is that they have a building that has been turned into a combination bunkhouse and classroom facility.
You don't have to pay extra money to stay in a motel, which helps quite a bit with the overall cost.

Jedabug92

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

One plus is that they have a building that has been turned into a combination bunkhouse and classroom facility.
You don't have to pay extra money to stay in a motel, which helps quite a bit with the overall cost.
Yea their sniper basic and sniper 1 classes?
I'm drooling over those and having all the bunks on site reminds me of a more military style training. Minus room inspection at 1 am lol

Jedabug92

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
long gun precision, they have the best rep
The more I read the deeper my hand goes into my wallet haha.

I forgot to ask, is food and beverages included or is BYOS? Bing your own stuff.

Mechanicalmehem

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Great people, excellent classes, Steve Suttles teaches the precision rifle as the primary instructor. Bring your own food or go the the general store for basically every meal or the dairy freeze. I've been to many classes and do not feel that I have ever wasted money there. Honestly, if you have some questions then straight up, call Bobby, he will answer your questions if it needs answered. Remember to keep it simple. They have just this year opened up a dorm type building with some very nice facilities. If you want to talk to someone that has been there then you are welcome to pm me and I will give you my number. I honestly cannot say enough good things about them.
--Mech

Latest posts

Top Bottom