Anyone here a plumber or know one?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bigfug

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I need at least one, if not 3 rough-in valves (Delta) installed. Nothing else, just the old valve removed, and the new one put in. Tile is already gone, or will be gone when they arrive. Copper pipe throughout. Do most stuff myself, but after looking at the instructions, and not knowing how to sweat, I just don't feel comfortable. Thanks.

JaredC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Im a licensed plumber........In 2 states even. But currently the service manager of the largest plumbing company in Oklahoma and side jobs are a big no no. If you decide to do it yourself I can probably walk you through it. With all the tile gone, its a pretty simple process.

bigfug

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Im a licensed plumber........In 2 states even. But currently the service manager of the largest plumbing company in Oklahoma and side jobs are a big no no. If you decide to do it yourself I can probably walk you through it. With all the tile gone, its a pretty simple process.

The jacuzzi, I can probably do, it has a large access panel on the back side. My friend is a general contractor, and would normally do it for me, but as tight as it is (greenboard is up, when we demo'd we found two layers of it, and the second layer is undamaged), he is leary of getting a torch in there. Worse came to worse, I could prob just cut out some green board, do the plumbing, and put some new up, and tile over it. SO I may just take you up on it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom