Anyone here shoot Sporting Clays? (OKC AREA)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Silverleaf is only open to public sat-sun. I prefer quail ridge, they have events now and then but nothing too crazy. I like the staff at QR too. Good people
Good deal. We have tried to get weekend slots at Silver leaf before on weekends, and it wasn't easy.
I'm not against traveling. Shoot matches across the state.

Katie Massad

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hi there!

Are you still looking for shooting competitions to get involved in? I have a great opportunity that not only allows you to compete, but is also for a good cause.

I work for Make-A-Wish Oklahoma and we are thrilled to announce the 2nd Annual Shooting Stars Sporting Clay Challenge to fund the heartfelt wishes of Oklahoma children.

This is a Sporting Clay event held at Silverleaf Shotgun Sports in Guthrie, Oklahoma, and it will be set up like a golf tournament with up to 5 participants on each team. The event is going to be on April 7th, and we would love your support! Shooting Stars is open to men and women and entails a fun and relaxing day spent outdoors with great food, shooting clays, and live auction items. Participants will come together to raise funds to help grant wishes for children, here in Oklahoma, battling life-threatening medical conditions.

If you are interested in signing up a team, please contact [email protected] or 405-286-4000.

We are hoping to grant 140 wishes this year and we wouldn’t be able to do that without great supporters in our community! Thank you for considering Make-A-Wish Oklahoma and the brave children we serve in your community giving.

Latest posts

Top Bottom