Anyone in Lawton area hear about this?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

David2012

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Anyone in Lawton hear anything about a man being arrested inside one of the Lawton Walmarts in the last few days for OCing without a permit and drawing his gun inside the store?

I was down at the local firing range today and a guy in there was telling that a man had been acting odd while OCing at one of the Walmarts and the police were called. They asked to see his permit and he claimed he didn't have or need one. Seems the Lawton PD was just going to let him go put the weapon [unloaded] in his vehicle. Which surprised me given their department's reputation. But this A-hole apparently argued with them & drew his weapon.. while proclaiming he didn't need a permit... and was promptly arrested.

I hadn't heard anything about this in the news and figured it would have made the 10 pm news on Channel 7 for sure if it was true... anyone in the Lawton area know anything about this? Or is it just a wild rumor? The crazy way rumors get spread, I didn't know if he was telling a true story or perhaps a wild perverted version of my incident with the mentally challenged guy pulling the air soft gun out of his pocket at our local Walmart last week. The way things get changed after having been retold several times, it is hard to recognize the original truth sometimes.

Latest posts

Top Bottom