Anyone interested in an AR build-party?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
I will do my best to keep from putting things together for now. lol It's hard for me, I'm like a kid in a candy store when I've got parts that need assembly. :D

I will be able to bring parts to do at least 3 complete lower builds (maybe 4?), and I'll see if I can get enough to do 3 complete uppers as well. I may have to do only 2 uppers. Dunno, we'll see how Christmas goes and the after-Christmas sales and such.

<edit> Hell, worst case scenario, I can take a couple of my complete rifles apart and we can let people practice putting them back together. :D

Backstrap

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
January 17th works great for me. I've built a few ARs; probably won't bring parts to build another as I just want to observe and see what parts/techniques others are using in order to get more ideas for my next build. Thanks tRidiot for getting this ball rolling! Great idea!

OKNewshawk

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I probably won't be able to work on an AR for me for the 17th (money problems plus I don't get my big check until the third Wednesday of the month) but I'd come out for the experience and camaraderie.

Dr. HK

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I would be interested. Though I would like to see a price list or suggestions. I want something durable and problem free.

120 Acres

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Latest posts

Top Bottom