Anyone know what the purpose of this site is?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
So I was lookin around for gun kits like the Kentucky Long Rifle and I thought about lever action western rifles.
I googled that and was taken to this site everygunpart.com.

https://everygunpart.com/long-guns-...golden-boy-edition-lever-action-two-tone.html

I was surfing the site enlarging the photos and noticed they are all dragged from a truck, scraped off the ocean floor or cut up with a band saw.

https://everygunpart.com/smith-wesson-model-10-revolver-black-955.html

What would the purpose be to sell cut up guns that wouldn't even display well from 20 ft?

swampratt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Parts and pieces.
I know when an FFL class 3 friend had a gun with ground serial number or altered number it was to be disposed up as in cut with a torch diagonal through the reciever..the ATF i think it was had guidelines
as to how it was cut and from point A to point B on the gun.

I cut one up for him with a Torch.
That is all I can add to your question.

skyhawk1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yea I have bought one parts kit (Winchester 94)when they had a sale with free shipping. Wasn't too bad for what I got since I have several receivers. Most always they are real close in price to a used complete gun

skyhawk1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I may be wrong but I believe most of their stock comes from confiscated weapons police departments have cut up or had cut up. If you look at a lot of them they have been "modified", cut down barrels, shortened stocks etc.
I think they will also make you an offer on gun parts you want to sell. Anyway just my theory.

Fyrtwuck

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
They look like they have been receiver cut per ATF regulations, similar to the AK parts kits that can still be found here and there. Since they are not Class III, I suspect they may have been bought from a company that destroys firearms recovered and ordered destroyed by PDs somewhere. Or, rejects from the manufacturers that didn’t pass proof testing. Who knows, just theories.

Latest posts

Top Bottom