Anyone listen to Gun Talk? What do you think?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Okie1907

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well I have been a listener for about 2-3 years and am kind of turning on it. They have good info and I think I will always listen to it at least at work or on long drives just dont like it as much as I use to. Just seems like one long commercial. Also seems like they are always out for money. Some good info here and there but its just in between all the useless crap they are trying to sell you. Also some of their advertisers or even staff members who work for gun shops work for places with pretty spotty reviews. Just seems like they are kind of full of themselves. I applaud Tom for being the first but listening to older episodes just seems like they have gotten more into selling stuff than good info.

Again I still like the show and it is good background noise for when im driving or at work just not my favorite anymore. I think podcasts like Gun Nation, Firearms Radio Network or Slamfire Radio from Canada do a better job with info and news.

chuter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I listen to him if I happen to be in the car when he's on, usually Sunday morning at 8:00 on AM 1000. He's ok, at least he's a pro-gun voice in the media.

Latest posts

Top Bottom