Anyone taken Rob Pincus's training class?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

grwd

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
We have better stuff right here in Ok than pincus and his cfs "system" that system makes him money and his face famous. That's the point of that.
Prdatr himself does a better job, minus the glamour and personality, but that stuff has no place in training imo.
Tdsa is world class they have folks coming from all over the country to train..

Okie1907

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What is your training experience now?

I would like to train with Pincus but I'm not aware of him doing anything close anytime soon. I feel you need to be at a certain level before traveling to a class of that level/cost. There are some great local training opportunities that might be a better value for you. A pretty good and diverse one coming up Saturday. Have you attended any of Will Andrews' Pistol Skills classes?

I have had a few basic pistol courses. I would consider my shooting to be just fine. I am slightly above average but then again average sucks when it comes to shooting. I want to learn more handling, more movement based shooting. Rob's people said I would be just fine in their class with what I explained to them.

Okie1907

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We have better stuff right here in Ok than pincus and his cfs "system" that system makes him money and his face famous. That's the point of that.
Prdatr himself does a better job, minus the glamour and personality, but that stuff has no place in training imo.
Tdsa is world class they have folks coming from all over the country to train..

I dont think him having good marketing should reflect on his training. All of these training courses are to make money for those who run and teach them.

Who is Prdatr?

firefighterguy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What do you mean by out there? any examples? Ive read a lot of his articles and different youtube videos where hes said some things.
His entire combat focused shooting is a bit controversial. Just know what you're getting in to. He bags on competitive shooters and is almost completely against dry fire.

Predatr is Spencer Keepers.

Okie1907

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
His entire combat focused shooting is a bit controversial. Just know what you're getting in to. He bags on competitive shooters and is almost completely against dry fire.

Predatr is Spencer Keepers.

I dont think he bags on it. I just think he wants to stress that it isnt defensive shooting. Also dry fire is silly if you arent realistic about what it does. Just my opinion. I do agree with some of his. He works closely with Mike Seeklander who says competition is good for pushing defensive skills so he respects others opinions.

Latest posts

Top Bottom