Anyone want a free watch?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NightShade

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Beware of excessive shipping charges! Sometimes shipping charges aren’t revealed until after the button to buy is pushed.

No shipping, didn't even enter a CC number. If you try to order two it takes on about 24 bucks though. If they had tried to charge shipping I would have skipped it.

Who knows it could be someone trying to send stuff out to people and boost their reviews on Amazon.

RoadWarriorActual

Marksman
Supporting Member
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
I went ahead and bought one. Cost 12 dollars total. Paid via paypal which made me feel a little better. I needed a dress watch and bought the all black one. I guess we'll see if it ever comes.

BlackRiflesBoy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I still wear watches. I prefer weird ones that have unique features like this automatic with the movement on the front. It's a Xeric Invertor. Xeric is my favorite brand

Attachments

• 20200214_205307.jpg
    20200214_205307.jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 149

xseler

These are not the firearms you're looking for.
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
I still wear watches. I prefer weird ones that have unique features like this automatic with the movement on the front. It's a Xeric Invertor. Xeric is my favorite brand

Took a look at their website. Some very unique timepieces!! Will certainly keep them in mind for future purchases.

Latest posts

Top Bottom