anyone with a CM9

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ssgrock3

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
i figure it being a mini it likely carrys similar to a glock 26, though smaller and lighter. But what are your thoughts on it? I got big hands, but for what this pistol would serve as, that should be a non-issue, besides, 9mm doesn't recoil does it?

andrsnsm

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Like mine a lot, nice little pistol that hides well. Heck of a lot better to shoot than some of the micro 380's, especially the LCP.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Like mine a lot, nice little pistol that hides well. Heck of a lot better to shoot than some of the micro 380's, especially the LCP.

This. I got rid of my LCP cause I couldn't hit the floor with it if I was standing on it with the damn thing; unless maybe, just maybe if I dropped it. Got and have learned to shoot my PM9 quite well; thank you.

cooljeff

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Just got both a Kahr CM9 and a Ruger LCP and love them both! The ruger is easier to hide, but the Kahr doesn't require much more effort. I have one riding in my front pocket as I type. They are SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET little guns, and are finished very nice. Heads and Tales above most pocket 9's.

NikatKimber

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator
Reaction score
I have a PF9, close to the same size. The biggest thing I notice carrying it vs the G19, is the weight and thickness (or lack of it!). And that is a significant difference. So I figure the CM9 would be noticeably easier to carry/conceal than the G26. Not as much as the G19 vs PF-9, but still there.

Latest posts

Top Bottom