Apparently only the US makes bad guy guns......

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
"It's a massive problem," said Leslie Green, a Jamaican assistant police commissioner. "There aren't any checks or any controls on goods leaving the United States. Yet anything leaving here, we have to make sure it's double-checked and tripled-checked for drugs."

This complaint - that Americans care only what comes in, not what goes out - echoes that of Mexican authorities, who say cars going from the U.S. into Mexico aren't searched for weapons or cash.

Wait a sec - are they trying to say that we're responsible keeping out stuff that we don't want to come into our country, and that we think that OTHER countries ought to likewise be responsible for stuff that THEY don't want coming into THEIR country? Well, NO F(%&*%*&(G S&*T, SHERLOCK! That's the dumbest thing I've ever heard, the implication that WE should do THEIR job of checking stuff going into their countries. Idiots.

Fyrtwuck

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Wait a sec - are they trying to say that we're responsible keeping out stuff that we don't want to come into our country, and that we think that OTHER countries ought to likewise be responsible for stuff that THEY don't want coming into THEIR country? Well, NO F(%&*%*&(G S&*T, SHERLOCK! That's the dumbest thing I've ever heard, the implication that WE should do THEIR job of checking stuff going into their countries. Idiots.

Haven't you heard? EVERYTHING thats wrong with other countries was caused by the U.S. It's all OUR fault and WE are expected to pay for getting it fixed.

redmax51

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I saw this on the national news the other day.Maybe all the Americans who vacation in Jamaica should just stop going.Let's see how they like that. Steve

Latest posts

Top Bottom