Appendix carry is retarded

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lasher

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Food for thought. If you're not a cop or a soldier you need to be getting the hell outta there long before you run outta ammo.

the post was in jest, but factually i've never been one to run away, and was trained to either stand my ground or advance. now i'm too old to run or advance, leaving only stand my ground as an option.

yukonjack

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
the post was in jest, but factually i've never been one to run away, and was trained to either stand my ground or advance. now i'm too old to run or advance, leaving only stand my ground as an option.

As a police officer I never ran. As a civilian my mind set is totally different. Since I usually have grandkids with me I'm not gonna stand there and trade shots. If I gotta defend myself and them, I'll do that and move away as quickly as we can. Not hanging around to get a medal pinned on my chest.

saddlebum

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I’ll wager that you’re not a lardass like I am. It’s extremely uncomfortable to carry a pistol at the appendix for me. I’ll speak only for myself.
The owner of keepers concealment is 300 + ,I'm around 280 at last check. If appendix is uncomfortable to you your not doing it right

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
I’d put Spencer, Gunbuffer, Shadowrider, and a couple of others using AIWB that actually carry a gun daily against any keyboard wannabe that says you’ll shoot your dick off. Most of the doubters carry in their glove compartment if they carry at all. It requires a commitment to carry and train but is a very fast and comfortable way to carry once you get used to it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

snafu21

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It used to terrify me carrying appendix but now it's no big deal. I still will not reholster without taking the holster out, putting the gun in it, and then putting the holstered gun back. Something like your shirt could get caught up and cause a discharge. At work I carry at the 4 o'clock position IWB, when not it's 3 o'clock OWB, but when it's a gotta make a short run Appendix is so quick and easy.

Latest posts

Top Bottom