Appendix carry

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
not to pick on you, kind sir, but

it doesnt work well for fat folks, but youre not fat.

where'd do people come to these conclusions? The internet?
why cant folks just give useful first hand advice here; but only if they got some?

We have a TOTAL innovator of the AIWB carry concept right here in this thread, but it wont work for fat folks.

at what specific poundage or body fat % is it no longer viable?
Does distance from the body midline matter?
How about if a AIWB had adjustability as far as ride level, or sweat shield height?
Do you have ta go buy some new britches for the first time since 1994, or a belt, or wear un tucked shirts?

YES
NO
Maybe
Not necessarily

You hear all the time on this recently kumbaya-ed forum, "Well, a glock might work for some folks, but not me" or, "to each his own", or "glad it works for you" but no, sorry, appendix carry is bad, real bad, fatty.
How bout we take advice from an expert, and not some goon you meet over an onion burger that gets his expertise from frickin youtube channels?

(The events, instances, characters, and examples depicted in the previous INTERNET post are fictitious. Any similarity to actual persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental)

Okay, how about this? When I was fat, it didn’t work for me and the grip of the pistol stuck out. Now that I’m not fat; voila! It works. I don’t know Mr Keepers but you pique my interest. I would of course be very interested in what the man has to say. Thanks for expounding on the subject. There is a lot to be learned here; I’m happy that someone knowledgeable can and will share their expertise.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gunbuffer

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Okay, how about this? When I was fat, it didn’t work for me and the grip of the pistol stuck out. Now that I’m not fat; voila! It works. I don’t know Mr Keepers but you pique my interest. I would of course be very interested in what the man has to say. Thanks for expounding on the subject. There is a lot to be learned here; I’m happy that someone knowledgeable can and will share their expertise.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
We should get him to a eat and shoot

D. Hargrove

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
While I am sure there are those that are really into this **** slinging. Spencer Keepers is a respected professional, but then again so are many others that visit here and are not part of the little know each other group. Enjoy your classes, learn all you can and practice at every chance, but to assume others are not qualified because they don't run their mouths or teach classes is both an incorrect assumption as well as a showing of your closed mindedness. Enjoy the banter fellas, I am off to hunt hogs...

Latest posts

Top Bottom