Appleseed at Banner (Yukon/El Reno) March 26-27, 2011

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

seurto

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I had planned on being there, if only I didnt have to work days.. As luck would have it, I got called to a job yesterday.. And I am working days.

I plan on making atleast one of them over the summer, hopefully 2, bringing the kids.

henschman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sorry to hear that, but we will have plenty more shoots. I'm sure one will work out with your schedule. We are trying to have at least one per month somewhere in the state, especially in the nicer months.

foghorn918

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Fellow OSA'ers,

Just to let you guys that will be at this Appleseed know, I will be wearing a gray hoody, gray shirt, and a gray hat w/ Estes Park on it. My name is Steve, so introduce yourself. It would be nice to tie some faces and names to OSA screen names.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Fellow OSA'ers,

Just to let you guys that will be at this Appleseed know, I will be wearing a gray hoody, gray shirt, and a gray hat w/ Estes Park on it. My name is Steve, so introduce yourself. It would be nice to tie some faces and names to OSA screen names.

Steve ... I'm not gonna get to shoot this one but I will be there before the shooting starts to drop off/pick up some stuff from a couple of members here. Look for the 90 red Toyota pick up with a tool box in the back. My feelings are gonna be hurt if you don't come say "Hi" ... ;) (I "might" have some muffins or something ... ya just never know!!)

oneof79

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Steve ... I'm not gonna get to shoot this one but I will be there before the shooting starts to drop off/pick up some stuff from a couple of members here. Look for the 90 red Toyota pick up with a tool box in the back. My feelings are gonna be hurt if you don't come say "Hi" ... ;) (I "might" have some muffins or something ... ya just never know!!)

Chocolate chip cookies???

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Gee, Golly, Jiminy Cricket ... you guys are tougher men than me!!! Brrrrrrr ....... It was good to see everybody and put some faces with some screen names ... Tell the truth guys ... SMS's kiddo outshot you all, didn't he?? LOL

Oh ... and oneof79 ... I am off to make cookie dough right now ... Next time you see me I will have CCCs in tow ... lol

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom