Appleseed in Afton this weekend, September 22-23, 2012

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

henschman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Come one, come all -- Appleseed is returning to Excalibur Sporting Goods shooting range and gun shop this Saturday and Sunday. Come for the shooting, come for the heritage, come for the best training in the fundamentals of marksmanship available anywhere -- heck, just come to enjoy meeting the finest Americans you will ever run into -- Appleseed attendees never disappoint in that regard. Shooters will be taught and coached on delivering precise rapid fire from field positions, including all the skills necessary to control the traditional Rifleman's Quarter Mile (500 yards). Our "benchmark" is the 25m Army Qualification Test, which we will be shooting plenty of, so come see how you stack up, and see if we can't improve your maximum effective range (I will be shocked if we can't!). Appleseed is great for new shooters and experienced shooters alike, and everyone in between. We are an all-volunteer program dedicated to turning this country back into a nation of Riflemen, so we are able to keep costs low. Tuition is only $70 for the whole weekend, or $40 if you can only come for one day. We offer special discounts for certain groups -- look at the event registration page for details.

Here is the link for info and registration: http://appleseedinfo.org/smf/index.php?topic=27198.0

Feel free to PM or e-mail me with questions -- my e-mail is in my sig, along with a link to the Appleseed website.

I hope to see some OSA'ers on the firing line!

Latest posts

Top Bottom