Appleseed OKCGC, March 6-7

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gillman7

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hey Kirk does this mean you aren't doing Urban/Tac rifle with TDSA?

Probably, as much as I want to not sure I can swing this one. I am not sure if I can even make the Appleseed at this point, I just found out I have to go to St. Louis for about a month. Of course, I have to be there Sunday night the 7th @ 8:00PM.......:disappoin

bettingpython

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Probably, as much as I want to not sure I can swing this one. I am not sure if I can even make the Appleseed at this point, I just found out I have to go to St. Louis for about a month. Of course, I have to be there Sunday night the 7th @ 8:00PM.......:disappoin

Yeah well since my Birthdays the 2nd it'll probably snow right around that date as well. It usually does within a week of my Birthday it seems like.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

That's a bummer ... GC isn't gonna be able to make it either ... am I gonna be the only one out there?? :disappoin

bratch

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That's a bummer ... GC isn't gonna be able to
make it either ... am I gonna be the only one out there?? :disappoin

we had 10 people pre registered Tuesday, I'm expecting a good turn out.

Gillman

you could come shoot with us Saturday. All of the skills will be taught saturday with Sunday spent polishing them and shooting the AQT.

Wizard

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Page 1 post 13 has a link to the Appleseed site which will link you to registration.

Yeah I found it lol. I work for the AF as a LEO, what do I need to sign up under? Cause right now $80 aint gonna happen for me so I might have to sit it out...

Plus I only have a 22lr so I would be stuck at 25m shooting

Latest posts

Top Bottom