Appleseed OKCGC, March 6-7

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bratch

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yeah I found it lol. I work for the AF as a LEO, what do I need to sign up under? Cause right now $80 aint gonna happen for me so I might have to sit it out...

Plus I only have a 22lr so I would be stuck at 25m shooting

I'm just working on things from the OKC side you'll have to contact someone at Appleseed for clarification on the payment. You should be able to find contact info at appleseedinfo.org. If you can't find anything let me know and I'll see if I can get you a name or number to contact.

All day Saturday and Sunday morning will be at 25m only so being limited to a 22lr will not be too much of a drawback. I shot both of my appleseeds with 22s.

okcowboy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yeah well since my Birthdays the 2nd it'll probably snow right around that date as well. It usually does within a week of my Birthday it seems like.

Then maybe you should do the rest of us a favor and go to Vegas for the weekend. j/k

That's a bummer ... GC isn't gonna be able to make it either ... am I gonna be the only one out there?? :disappoin

My dad and I are now registered. But with the way my posts have been killing threads lately, I may have just destroyed this for everyone.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Then maybe you should do the rest of us a favor and go to Vegas for the weekend. j/k

My dad and I are now registered. But with the way my posts have been killing threads lately, I may have just destroyed this for everyone.

I think I am gonna just come without GC and Gillman ... I'll be the old lady with the camo OSA hat on (the one that says "BadgeBunny" on the back :shocked:)

There's a storm chaser class thingee at the Weather Center at Norman that same weekend, but I would rather shoot. I can go to the storm chaser thingee next time they have it.

(I've been killing threads lately too ... so, here ... I'll throw myself under the bus for ya on this one!:bighug:)

gillman7

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am still trying to figure out a way to go. I want the organizers to know I appreciate their work, and I really want to come to one, I have at least 2 young boys to bring also.

I just have a major project kicking off in St Louis on the 7th, and driving from OKC to St Louis on the night of the 6th sucks!! I can't even take vacation for this one because of this.

Landon, are you driving back and forth, or staying up there?

bratch

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Last I saw we were in the 20s for online preregisters. They post updates on Tuesdays but do not include any mail in registrations in those numbers.

We had 6 of the Appleseed instructors at the club yesterday getting check out on the high power range so we can shoot out to 600 yards on Sunday afternoon. It's going to be a great weekend, it's a bummer you can't make it.

okcowboy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If any man (women shoot free :tounge: ) in the Tulsa area is still on the fence about going b/c of the cost, PM me. I just received a certificate to attend for free and it would be too much trouble to try to get my fee refunded so that I can use it.

It's gone, hope to see you there.

bratch

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If any man (women shoot free :tounge: ) in the Tulsa area is still on the fence about going b/c of the cost, PM me. I just received a certificate to attend for free and it would be too much trouble to try to get my fee refunded so that I can use it.

This is awesome okcowboy. Someone needs to take him up on this.

As of Tuesday we had 32 people registered online. We are only a few people away from having the largest shoot so far this year

Latest posts

Top Bottom