Appleseed rifle clinic including full distance shooting, April 20-21 at USSA in Tulsa

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

henschman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Looks like CMP is now saying there is a several month wait time on .22 orders as well. The only other trick I know would be to go to Academy before they open and wait in line at the door.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
On the topic of ammo. I will donate 100 rounds of .22LR to one person under the following conditions:

1) You are taking a kid under the age of 17, and that kid is participating in the Appleseed.
2) You come and get it from me in the next week and a half (I'm heading out of town for a few weeks).
3) You post up pics of your kid shooting at the event...or if you are hesitant to put pictures of your kid online, which is understandable, I bet we can get henschman to "validate" your kid's participation.

KOPBET

Duck of Death
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
On the topic of ammo. I will donate 100 rounds of .22LR to one person under the following conditions:

1) You are taking a kid under the age of 17, and that kid is participating in the Appleseed.
2) You come and get it from me in the next week and a half (I'm heading out of town for a few weeks).
3) You post up pics of your kid shooting at the event...or if you are hesitant to put pictures of you kid online, which is understandable, I bet we can get henschman to "validate" your kid's participation.

I can match that (in Tulsa).

Latest posts

Top Bottom