Appleseed rifle marksmanship clinic at Afton, OK Nov. 10-11

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

henschman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I got 2 scheduled at TCGC in Norman, in July and October, but our IT folks haven't put them on the schedule yet. I submitted the range request to USSA for one in March, but haven't heard back yet... I will be following up on that soon. We have plans for one in Afton in Feb., but need to confirm the date. Others will be set soon. I will give that gun club president in Enid a call, too.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I got 2 scheduled at TCGC in Norman, in July and October, but our IT folks haven't put them on the schedule yet. I submitted the range request to USSA for one in March, but haven't heard back yet... I will be following up on that soon. We have plans for one in Afton in Feb., but need to confirm the date. Others will be set soon. I will give that gun club president in Enid a call, too.

Thanks for the update ... I'm waiting with baited breath ... and my 15-22 ... :)

HackerF15E

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Thanks for the update!

n8thegr8

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Awesome! Can't wait!

Latest posts

Top Bottom