Appleseed rifles questions.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Harley1953

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Shoot Henschman a PM.. He is on this thread and I believe he mentioned an Appleseed at Tri-city coming in October, but don't quote me. Let me say that I attended an Appleseed shoot last year at OKC gun club and was thoroughly impressed. I am not in any way affiliated with the organization but I would recommend for all level of shooters. Instructors are very knowledgeable and work with those who have never shot all the way to competive shooters. All should be able to come away with more skills than they started.

The history lessons/stories about our founding fathers are a good reminder of how our country started.

I WOULD RECOMMEND TO ALL. I plan on going to another soon...

Have Blue

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There will be an Appleseed Oct 15 & 16, 2011 at Tri-Cities Gun Club in Goldsby (Norman). I have submitted all the paperwork and it should show up on the schedule later this week. I'll post here when it does.

You can also follow Oklahoma Appleseed on Facebook - www.facebook.com/OKAppleseed and also on Twitter @OKAppleseed

Dale Spencer
Appleseed Shoot Boss

Twmaster

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There will be an Appleseed Oct 15 & 16, 2011 at Tri-Cities Gun Club in Goldsby (Norman). I have submitted all the paperwork and it should show up on the schedule later this week. I'll post here when it does.

You can also follow Oklahoma Appleseed on Facebook - www.facebook.com/OKAppleseed and also on Twitter @OKAppleseed

Dale Spencer
Appleseed Shoot Boss

Oh yea! I'll be signed up for that!

Jholmes

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Dale Spencer
Appleseed Shoot Boss

My wife and I will be there!! It is a great time and at our home range!!

TKNO1015s

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Originally Posted by ripnbst
Looks like the only place in OK they have these is in Afton which is far NE OK. Why is that?
Very easy question to answer, because they are the only ones that have offered to host a shoot! I don't say that to be mean spirited or a smart *** but I have seen the question before. I would encourage anyone with a range, piece of land, pasture, etc to contact the Appleseed folks and HOST A SHOOT! The program is great and the instructors do it from the heart and do it as well as any paid "professional" firearms instructors that you could want to meet. You'll not find a safer and better program. PS: It ain't that far from norman to afton, I got relatives at purcell and besides you can come up and camp at the range!