AR 500 Steel Targets?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Darva

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Darva, I did get this set in today and I'm pretty happy with it. I think for the price it's a really good set. I measured each of them and they all matched the advertised sizes and the cuts are very clean. I haven't had a chance to shoot them yet, so I can't evaluate them in that aspect yet but they seem to be very well made. Now I just have to come up with a good hanging system.

LOOKING GOOOOOD!!!

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hey dennis, I didn't mean to sound rude. I edited my post. My jaw dropped when I saw the prices though on their site!
No offense taken, no foul. I just offered another source.
I honestly don't know prices as all of our steel at our Ponca City Gun club is made from drop steel that we get. Just have to weld it up.

lasher

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
an old friend of mine, and many OKC club members likely know him, Mike Majors and i used to shoot his little spring back up targets at the old black powder range. they were ar500 steel. be careful what you shoot them with, we had them on the 100 yard line and a 223 just made a splash, 6.8 made a little crater then the splash, nicked it with 308 and the little steel guy is now sports a nice thru and thru graze

doctorjj

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The ones at Doc's are cut by a local shop. And they are seriously underpriced, apparently. $79 for a 3/8 AR500 full sized silhouette is WAY under market. You could drive from OKC to pick 1 up and still be money ahead. Buy more than one and it would really be worth it.

Timmy59

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My steel is from shootingtargets7.com and the dude that runs it is top notch.. He has new rubber hangers that are better than chains.. He has a good array of items and shipping is free over 100 dollars, which of course is not hard to spend.. Since that purchase and some searching this guy is the least expensive I have found and also offers free shipping.. https://bullseyemetals-com.myshopif...get-3-8-x-12-x-20-watch-video-bullseye-metals

Latest posts

Top Bottom