AR build Question ??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shriner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ok am building a New AR --6.5 creed --Aero upper M5 / Aero handguard atlas S1 /Aero gas block and rifle tube /criterion SS 22'' barrel
1. I cannot get the barrel nut the last 1/4"ish to line up for the gas tube to go in .

2. The gas tube will not go in all the for the block to seat to the barrel , it will go in if I have it off the barrel . And yes the tube is installed with the correct side up !

This is not my first build !

Last edited:

Aries

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You're in Broken Arrow? I'd probably try Bear Beam Firearms, 8722 E 41st St, their phone number is 918-698-4272

I'm not really following what you describe on #2, but you might take it in with you. I've been in there a couple of times, and they seem friendly and willing to help so they might have some advice. Or someone else might chime in here soon.

Ignored Member

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
#1 try backing it off, then retightening again, maybe a couple of times.

#2 install the tube in the gas block and pin it in while off the barrel, then slide the whole unit on in one piece.

Shriner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have to both . the gas tube acts like it has a small bent in it if the assy is on the barrel ,but if I invert it off the barrel it will go in . It's a brand new tube and block.
Could the cerokote be the problem ?

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom