AR light

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zipty6

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I almost started a a new thread asking the same question about a week ago. The Surefire mention by @Seadog reminded me that I have an old(ish) Surefire that I threw in a drawer a few years back. I hated the twist-to-activate feature and never replaced its batteries. Reading these comments, I thought of getting a tape switch and mount for it.

It seems that Surefire doesn't like to label their products. Anyone know what the heck this thing is? It has an LED element and uses two SF123A batteries.

Edit to add:
Nevermind, it appears that mine is a Surefire G2 LED.

Surefire02SM.jpg

Last edited:

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
I'm still running an old Streamlight M6 I got with a confiscated G17 that I bought at a DEA auction ten years ago.
s-l400.jpg

90 lumens of blinding light!

Last edited:

Seadog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I almost started a a new thread asking the same question about a week ago. The Surefire mention by @Seadog reminded me that I have an old(ish) Surefire that I threw in a drawer a few years back. I hated the twist-to-activate feature and never replaced its batteries. Reading these comments, I thought of getting a tape switch and mount for it.

It seems that Surefire doesn't like to label their products. Anyone know what the heck this thing is? It has an LED element and uses two SF123A batteries.

Edit to add:

Surefire02SM.jpg
The surefire flashlights that I have use a push button on the back of them and you don’t have to twist it to turn it on

Attachments

• C7DFEDEC-26C3-4FC4-B17F-09B84C809736.jpeg
    C7DFEDEC-26C3-4FC4-B17F-09B84C809736.jpeg
    48 KB · Views: 126

GlockPride

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Edit to add:

Surefire02SM.jpg

Looks like a 6P to me, but without the clicky cap. Wonder if you could replace it with a clicky cap and mount it up?

rlongnt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Surefire M64OU and M600U Scout lights on mine. I also have a Streamlight TLR-VIR II if I need an IR Illuminator / IR Laser.

I wish I'd have given Streamlight gear a fair shake earlier. I'm pretty impressed with it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom