AR scope mount

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jakerz

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I find it really hard to believe that a Larue mount is that much better than my Burris PEPR that I would really need to spend an extra $200 on it. Whats it made of, adamantium or something? $200 will buy a lot of boolets. Or beer. I have a feeling alot of you just feel that the extra cost associated with that name is giving you a false sense that what you own is better. It ain't.

The extra cash is for the beer opener, dillo dust, copy of the constitution, and stickers!!

Seriously though, Larue makes a damn fine product. And I don't think I have a false sense that what I own is better. I know it is...

Peace_Maker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I find it really hard to believe that a Larue mount is that much better than my Burris PEPR that I would really need to spend an extra $200 on it. Whats it made of, adamantium or something? $200 will buy a lot of boolets. Or beer. I have a feeling alot of you just feel that the extra cost associated with that name is giving you a false sense that what you own is better. It ain't.

Skip the qd levers and the LaRue LT104 is $160, $170 with shipping, or $220 with the levers. Seems to me that's just $70 to $120 to own the best AR scope mount made. Sure $70 is alot of money, but $70 doesn't buy that many bullets. I've seen so many friends have problems with cheap mounts, rings, and scopes that I buy quality every time I buy. That saves the last minute trips to the store and range to rezero when you need your gun. Optics are a slightly different story, every gun cant have nor needs a $2700 USO but for an extra $70 to $120 I'll stick with buying the best. Pisses me off when people put crap on their weapons then want to "borrow" mine at the last minute. If you do buy cheap at least have back up irons handy.

Latest posts

Top Bottom