Are people disappointed with the Glock 43?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fyrtwuck

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The newer Glocks are having teething pains. Since the Gen-4 came out, quality control has gone down. RSA, extractor, ejector, MIM made parts. Do some Google searches about the 42 and 43 and you'll find comments about some problems.

Jwryan84

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm not a Glock guy by any means and the 43 will be my next pistol. I like it better than my shield. The Gen 4s have much better grip angles. I've owned 3 other blocks and sold them all.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The M&P shield is a better gun for $100 less. Just took the glock fanboys awhile to figure that out.

Not in my opinion. I've owned the Shield too, and while it is a fine, reliable little pistol, the Glock 43 is a better shooter to me and I have had zero issues with mine. I have put several hundred rounds through my 43 now, a variety of FMJ, cheap remanufactured stuff, the Perfecta ammo from Wally, various HP rounds and again, zero issues. The Shield did not feel right in the hand, the 43 does...to me.

Latest posts

Top Bottom