Are people disappointed with the Glock 43?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ok Joel, you convinced me. Have one on order at SSP so as soon as I can get back down I will pick it up.

Well Jim, I hope you like it. Mine has sure worked out well for me, especially since I droppped that Ghost Connector in it and have shot the crap out of it. Gimme a shout next time you're in OKC if you get a chance.

rjones23

New to the site!
Reaction score
I am new to the forum and enjoying the opinions and thoughts on the G43. I have always been a Springfield guy, I carried an XDM .45acp on duty for a while. Department issued G17 and I have to admit, it felt much more comfortable in my hands and I enjoyed shooting it more. Now I am looking to get the G43 for a concealment gun. It seems to be the weapon of choice in my area. It is always good to have the same magazine as the next guy as well. So I am looking to get the G43 soon. Hopefully I wont be disappointed.

Nraman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am new to the forum and enjoying the opinions and thoughts on the G43. I have always been a Springfield guy, I carried an XDM .45acp on duty for a while. Department issued G17 and I have to admit, it felt much more comfortable in my hands and I enjoyed shooting it more. Now I am looking to get the G43 for a concealment gun. It seems to be the weapon of choice in my area. It is always good to have the same magazine as the next guy as well. So I am looking to get the G43 soon. Hopefully I wont be disappointed.

IMO it is an excellent gun. The only problem would be individual tastes.
I have one and it shoots great but I don't like the trigger reach which is shorter than normal Glock. Same thing I didn't like with the Kahr.
People disagree with me and tell me that it is just right.
So, if you have large hands you might want to check how you like the fit.

YukonGlocker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Larger hands can typically adjust to shorter trigger reaches. However, smaller hands can not typically adjust (effectively) to longer trigger reaches. I welcome the shorter trigger reach on the G43 because the other Glocks are too long for some.

rjones23

New to the site!
Reaction score
If the trigger is anything like the G17, I think it will be just fine. I like the trigger on my XDM a little better but am adapting to the G17 and liking it. Will trade or sale my XDM for a G43 and maybe a G19. I appreciate the feedback and heads up on the trigger

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
IMO it is an excellent gun. The only problem would be individual tastes.
I have one and it shoots great but I don't like the trigger reach which is shorter than normal Glock. Same thing I didn't like with the Kahr.
People disagree with me and tell me that it is just right.
So, if you have large hands you might want to check how you like the fit.

You could try a Hogue or Pachmayr slip in grip maybe...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Top Bottom