Are people disappointed with the Glock 43?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don't have any problem gripping it, I don't like where my trigger finger rests.
I hope they come up with a Gen 4 version with bacstraps.
Or a lighter slide for the G26, the best 9mm IMO.

No, what I mean is the added thickness the grip adapter provides might give you better trigger reach.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nraman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
No, what I mean is the added thickness the grip adapter provides might give you better trigger reach.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Got it. Checked both companies, I don't think that I would get what I want, more material in the back of the grip to move my hand back and increase the distance to the trigger.
Thanks.

farmerbyron

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have both the 43 and the Shield. Both are great in my opinion, but I carry the 43 more often. Glock does indeed need to add capacity to the mags though!

Get the taran tactical +2 extension. I now have 16 rounds ready to go between the two mags. Plus it allows a proper grip without the pinky dangling.

Last edited:

farmerbyron

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
IMO it is an excellent gun. The only problem would be individual tastes.
I have one and it shoots great but I don't like the trigger reach which is shorter than normal Glock. Same thing I didn't like with the Kahr.
People disagree with me and tell me that it is just right.
So, if you have large hands you might want to check how you like the fit.

I had a kahr CW9 before the G43 replaced it. The kahrs trigger is so damn long I never could get as accurate as I wanted. The G43 is quite a bit heavier and not as smooth but the travel is so much shorter which makes fast, accurate shooting easier for me.

gsarg

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Love mine, albeit after some work ImageUploadedByTapatalk1444711139.380213.jpg

1911master

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Ok, I still like my Kahr TP9 but that being said. I shot 121 rounds thru my new 43 this weekend plus I added the 3.5 connector and polished a few parts. The pistol seems to shoot well and no malfunctions. I do like shooting it with the pinky extention on the mag but carry it with the flat mag. I know I ragged on Glock for being late to the show but it is a damn fine pistol.

Latest posts

Top Bottom