Are people disappointed with the Glock 43?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mr.Glock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Has close to 700 rounds through it and not one glitch of any sorts. Extremely accurate. It is the P model 380, 6+1. It can come out of the pocket in loose or tight britches or shorts as fast as you can pull your hand out. It is my summer carry.

Attachments

• IMG_1269.jpg
    IMG_1269.jpg
    68.1 KB · Views: 186
  • IMG_1246.jpg
    IMG_1246.jpg
    74 KB · Views: 188

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Have a PM9 and a P380 with no issues through either. The PM9 should be up to well past 1K rounds by now but I've lost count. Just got some underwood ammo for the P380, so that will be interesting.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Haha... well don't get all huffy on me like you always do, it's just a differing opinion.

Huffy? Me? Not at all. Yes, we have often had different opinions on some things; so what? Differing opinions are fine. I for one am happy that we have so many fine choices from which to choose. I will grant you, the G43 does have a tad heavier trigger and a more defined wall than the other Glocks I have shot...but not at all a bad trigger, IMO. I have not succumbed to the Ghost Edge connector hype (yet) and actually, find I can control that G43 trigger pretty well now that she has several hundred rounds through her. The gun seems to have smoothed out some. Anyway, I don't see 6+1 with a spare mag being that big of a deal, personally. If I feel I need to pack a pistola with more capacity, well then I will just choose a different one from the safe for that occasion.

druryj

Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Has close to 700 rounds through it and not one glitch of any sorts. Extremely accurate. It is the P model 380, 6+1. It can come out of the pocket in loose or tight britches or shorts as fast as you can pull your hand out. It is my summer carry.

Rick, you ne'er do well you; you say you got rid of the 43 because you have big mitts yet you now carry a teeny tiny Kahr P380? Gasp!

Mr.Glock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rick, you ne'er do well you; you say you got rid of the 43 because you have big mitts yet you now carry a teeny tiny Kahr P380? Gasp!

You caught me, I did go back and CLARIFY as to why I said I got rid of it, cause I like 12 or more bulllllits if I am to carry on the hip ! So why not just carry "which I do" my 26. But summertime and loose ass shorts, the little Khar "little Glock" is dangling in my pocket right next to my pocket pool balls and cue stick!

I tried carrying the G43 in my pocket, loose summer shorts. It kept assaulting my pool balls and cue stick to much.

And in closing, you sure are astute for an older gent!

Last edited:

druryj

Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You caught me, I did go back and CLARIFY as to why I said I got rid of it, cause I like 12 or more bulllllits if I am to carry on the hip ! So why not just carry "which I do" my 26. But summertime and loose ass shorts, the little Khar "little Glock" is dangling in my pocket right next to my pocket pool balls and cue stick!

I tried carrying the G43 in my pocket, loose summer shorts. It kept assaulting my pool balls and cue stick to much.

And in closing, you sure are astute for an older gent!

Har! I have always been "astute of the gun"

Shootin 4 Fun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Glock 26 doesn't seem that much bigger than the 43, but I have bad eyes.

What would you suggest other than the 43 or the Shield? I've been looking at the Kahr line, but it's been years since I've shot one.

The Beretta Nano is my favorite single stack 9, it's what I shoot the best. My favorite pocket revolver is a LCR 9mm. It's so damn sweet.

Latest posts

Top Bottom