Are people disappointed with the Glock 43?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I wanted the 43 bad when it first came out. Once I got it I was happy at first but then after about a couple of weeks I realized that it was a waste of money for me. I had a gen 4 19 and really didn't need the 43. Yes it was smaller and lighter but at the cost of several rounds. That means a lot to me. So I ended up getting rid of the 43. And then I traded my 19 for a 26. I couldn't be happier. The 26 fits great and doesn't way much more than the 43. And I can carry my bigger mags with it. I know there are a lot of people that don't like glocks and I can see why. But for me it is my go to pistol. I don't have to worry about it failing me. But I think glock should have released that pistol years ago. Then more might have liked it.

filbert

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I just purchased a G43 and I like it, I had a G19 which I will keep to go plink at the range. I have shoot other pistols and the Glock is the most advanced and modern. They are the industry leaders.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I just purchased a G43 and I like it, I had a G19 which I will keep to go plink at the range. I have shoot other pistols and the Glock is the most advanced and modern. They are the industry leaders.

Well, welcome to OSA there filbert. So; please; tell us more about this wonder pistol; this ...Glock? Plastic isn't it? Pretty accurate?

filbert

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thanks for the welcome "druryj". On the Glock, just trust what I say, have faith in me, and I will pass the plate and you can donate to my cause. Amen I haven't figured out my "cause" yet, but trust me, I will find one.

Latest posts

Top Bottom