Are You Ready for Some OU Foots-ball?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

skyhawk1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Anyone heading down to Dallas for the Big 12 Championship to see our Sooners play?

I am going down with the wife and some friends early Saturday morning. Boomer!
Wife and I are leaving today about 9. Look for us, we’ll be the ones in red (or maybe white, haven’t decided yet) kick off at 11 AM

dancer4life

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Man, ya'll's gonna have to leave real early aren't you? I don't know how the traffic is down there but I was thinking it's going to take a bit of time just to get parked and find your seats. But you probably have it all timed out..Enjoy!!!
Yes, we are leaving at 6am and driving back right after the game. The good thing is that we will be in a private suite with free food, booze, parking and extras. My friends company gets 8 tickets in this suite for all events at AT&T stadium. We went with them last year as well at it was awesome. The wife and I can eat and drink all we want since we are not driving. Should be a great day. All we need is for our Sooners to beat Baylor and win the Big 12 again.
BOOMER SOONERS!!!!

Aries

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Wasn't a bad game. Glad Oregon won, but as their lead was dwindling I thought even if Utah pulls this out, they haven't looked very good for 3 quarters, and that might be enough for OU to jump them.

Glad we don't have to sweat that out, though. I am ready for 11 am to get here....

Seemed like BOTH teams dropped a ton of passes, and Utah had a bunch of illegal procedure penalties...

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
giphy.gif

Latest posts

Top Bottom