Are You Ready for Some OU Foots-ball?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xseler

These are not the firearms you're looking for.
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The only NFL GAME I’m really interested in is Cleveland - Arizona. It will be good fun to watch the two Q-backs get after it. You know they will both be ready! Browns for the win. But back to college; I agree that both Clemson and Alabama will be powerhouses. But there is a long season ahead and injuries can kill your chances as easily as anything. All it would take is to snap the wrist or tear the ACL on one or the other Q-backs there and oops! Bye bye championship.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Already got my tickets on the 35 yard line, flight, hotel, and rental Caddy!! Just hope that both are healthy for the game. And, December is usually a great time to be in Phoenix!

:thumbup3:

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Wait until it starts in college. The coaches will try to put a stop to it, but the administrators will get involved and the political correctness will ensue. <sigh>

They will lose a lot if they do. Respect, opportunities, and fans, among many other things.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeti695

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Already got my tickets on the 35 yard line, flight, hotel, and rental Caddy!! Just hope that both are healthy for the game. And, December is usually a great time to be in Phoenix!

:thumbup3:

I totally agree anything can happen. Hope you have fun at that game, I bet it would be will be a good game, I agree that the Browns will win.

dancer4life

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yeeeesssssss!!!!!! I am ready for OU Football. I am excited about our new quarterback and hopefully improved defense.
Boomer Sooner Baby!

22851926_942465072577342_2945779155994756440_n.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom