1. Welcome to Oklahoma Shooters Association! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.
  2. All members receive 3 free listings a month. Get unlimited listings for just $10 a year! Click here for all the info.

Are You Ready for Some OU Foots-ball?

Discussion in 'Sports' started by druryj, Aug 27, 2019.

1. pstmstr

pstmstr Sharpshooter

Supporter
    Rating
    100%
    I didn’t call anyone water heads or names of any kind. In fact, my response was courteous and I commended OU for their championship. Read post 398 and if you don’t think it’s arrogant, you’re beyond my help. Perhaps you can share where I have said anything hateful about OU since Riley kicked the drunk girlfriend beater kicker off of the team. Sure I’m an OSU fan and OU beat us like a drum this year. I hope they go all the way. I do think your post was arrogant, perhaps you should go re-read it. I also think fans who continue to flash the horns sign when they aren’t playing Texas are ignorant, drunk, or both regardless of how you try to justify it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

2. dennishoddy

dennishoddy Sharpshooter

Supporter
    Rating
    100%
    Good Lord People. It's a game with college kids. It's not life or death no matter who wins. It's just a fun game. Get over this crap.

CGS1, okierider, Shadowrider and 3 others like this.
  3. okierider

okierider Moderator Staff Member

Moderator Supporter
    Rating
    100%
    LOL, you asked me what I thought other people were thinking, which is a smart ass question , so I gave you a smart ass answer!! You can try all you want to paint me as the bad guy here but your true feelings come out in your questions and projections!! Patting yourself on the back for acknowledging OU won is really strange behavior!! This sentence just shows how skewed your thinking is"fans who continue to flash the horns sign when they aren’t playing Texas are ignorant, drunk, or both"!! How about they are just fans enjoying a win and happened to throw the texas down sign!! Get over your pent up hatred dude!! That **** is unhealthy!

4. Shadowrider

Shadowrider Sharpshooter

Rating
    100%
    I'm going on record now. OU better bring their sack lunches and they better pack an extra Bang energy drink or three. Ohio State and LSU are for real. I'd feel a helluva lot better if we weren't so banged up, but it's gonna be a very long night.

5. Aries

Aries Sharpshooter

Supporter
    Rating
    100%
    The good news is they have 20 days to recover.

The bad news is, here's a very interesting statistic about turnovers. You can bet everyone we play will be clawing at the ball like crazy anytime Hurts keeps it.

I'm in the "I'd rather be there and lose than not go" camp...

Michael Loomis
    @Mike_Loomis
    ·
    26m
    #Sooners success is all about turnovers. In the 6 games they either lost or won by 7 or less: 14 TO. More than 2/game. The 7 other games were all won by 18 or more pts: 4 TO. About 1/2 a TO per game. OU can play with anyone. Just can’t have the TOs.
    @cfitzfox

@BerryTramel

ignerntbend likes this.
  6. cjjtulsa

cjjtulsa Sharpshooter

Rating
    100%
    There's an irony here.

7. okierider

okierider Moderator Staff Member

Moderator Supporter
    Rating
    100%
    Maybe, if you presume that throwing the Texas down sign is "hate" and I know that all fan bases have those few children that take it too far. I chose not to look at video of someone I do not know and automatically decide they are "waterheads" because they throw a hand sign!! Why get worked up enough to start name calling over something as silly as this!! That is what strikes my interest!!

8. mightymouse

mightymouse Sharpshooter

Rating
    100%
    It's set: OU vs. LSU in the semifinals, at the Peach Bowl Dec. 28. Oklahoma had better come to play, because those Tigers are tough.

Last edited: Dec 8, 2019
    okierider likes this.
  9. Snattlerake

Snattlerake Sharpshooter

Supporter
    Rating
    100%
    Their QB was praised for his Heisman quals all day yesterday.

10. mightymouse

mightymouse Sharpshooter

Rating
    100%
    He didn't just qualify; he's won it. No one else is really close.

okierider likes this.