Area 4

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mike_pinto

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
There are variables. Each club gets a certain number of slots and each Area will get a couple slots to give. OKCGC got two slots last year, H&h got two as well, but waited until a week after they were due to release them. Most of the time, area winners in division will have a chance at a slot. I you really want to go to nationals, get in the waiting list and chances are you will get in, if you get on the list the first day. I personally will never shoot nationals again as it is the most unorganized cluster I have ever been privy to. Too expensive and a few Nazi RO's. Just my opinion.
M

ManDown

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I must have hit the wring key on my phone. I couldn't see through all the tears.

Didn't your mommy ever tell you that if you don't have something nice to say you should just shut your pie hole?

Didn't I take the USSA class with you? What gives with the attitude?

Dude, calm down and learn to laugh a little...:musketeers: I was wondering how long it was going to take to see if you remembered who I was or not. Sorry if you didn't get my sense of humor. Carry on....

Latest posts

Top Bottom