Area 4

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Paul, I think it may do you well to start thinking more positively, so much of pistol shooting is mental.

Now, lets see if you and I together can give James hell at the next match. Once you have making fun of him down I suggest moving on to olyeller.

Wanna beer?:drunk2:

Yeller, I have to be self deprecating or my head gets too big :D Confidence is something I've never lacked, lol. Over confidence, I have that down to an art. I don't expect to win as I don't put in the preparation to win. I don't practice at all.

technetium, where were you on Sunday? I actually shot a lot better on the stages that felt really slow like my classifier. I think I may have figured something out there, wait for the front bump, then drill A's :)

Anyway, I suppose I should see if the boss will let me go to Area 4 champ. I'd like to go.

technetium-99m

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I was on call until 7 or so, then I was off call and thought about heading down and seeing if I could join late. Then I found beer in the fridge and didn't leave the house. I get distracted frequently.

OOOHH a shiny thing, BRB.

Latest posts

Top Bottom