Armslist making me pay to use.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rez Exelon

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I suspected something like this was coming when I noticed the other day that they limited the amount of listings one could have from 5 to 3.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Other than here and maybe trying to fool Facebook, what other options are you aware of?

MeWe if someone wants to set up an Oklahoma gun buy/sell/trade group. There are some for other states and countries I have seen.

rc508pir

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Wrote to Armslist and asked what prompted the decision to charge for use. This what their reply (cut-n-paste)

Due to circumstances beyond our control, we have had to move forward and take the site in a slightly different direction. Fortunately, despite this, we are working hard to make the site MUCH better for law abiding Americans, and MUCH worse for those that are not law abiding Americans.

Scammers have tried to prey upon Armslist users in the past, and while we may not eradicate their presence 100%, we will eradicate the vast majority

People have complained of impolite offers and communications from users with bad manners. That will be nearly eradicated with the new version of the site. And lastly, the financial, emotional, human, and other costs of the never-ending legal assaults on Armslist have made it impossible for us to keep the site free in the way it was in the past. We thank you for your support over the years and hope to have you along to welcome the new Armslist.com.

Latest posts

Top Bottom