Armslist

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
How many here cruise it just because and then shake your head and close the page?
Classifieds here could be considered Armslistjr.com not much of a difference you’ve got to pay to play on each site. Well if you’re new here. I guess I’m a double sucker because I enjoy looking at both. In the end the characters that make up OSA win out. I’ve had one deal in the classifieds and it worked out but that member seems to have quit the forum now. Even with all the bickering it still seems like some pretty decent folks over here!

Wojownik

Zawsze gotowy Zawsze blisko
Supporting Member
Supporter
Reaction score
I use to use Armslist; made many, many transactions over the years. Only had a couple of people flake on me all that time, so I was pretty lucky. Once it became pay to play, I stopped. I have yet to have a transaction here on OSA but I’m sure I will at some point. I checked Armslist out just to browse a couple of times recently but quickly decided I still have no interest there any longer.

Daryl Licht

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Never lurked on Armslist much at all. The few times I did the prices looked worse than some of the more recent gun shows I've been to.

I've bought one gun from the classifieds since I started coming back here recently and it was a good deal. I've been very happy with it. This forum used to be extremely busy. There was way more discussion in the forums and the classifieds were really hopping and had some smoking deals. I recall seeing a post one time for a pistol (believe it was a P220 Sig) that was such a great deal that the I'll take it came in less than a minute. Most stuff moved pretty quickly. There is a gun in the classifieds right now that I know that I can get for about a $120 less from a dealer. Might balance out in the end with no sales tax and no paperwork, but it don't make no sense to me to ask more than one could get it from a shop. Probably won't help it move very fast either.

dancer4life

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I use to use Armslist a lot. I bought and sold a few firearms there and was stood up 3 times. Not a biggie but I stopped as soon as they wanted money to play.
I have had many transactions here on OSA and every single one of them have been great. OSA is my one stop shop to buy and sell my firearms. I will buy new from a LGS is it’s something special I am looking for.

tynyphil

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I buy new and I don’t sell anymore. If I hate a gun I buy, I give it to my FFL. That’s rare though.
agree. I don't have trust in most anything used....from vehicles, on and on. I know I pay a premium but peace of mind is worth a lot. That goes for selling guns. I only sell to an FFL if I decide I don't want a particular gun. Again, peace of mind where it goes and what it does.

Tinytim

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Never lurked on Armslist much at all. The few times I did the prices looked worse than some of the more recent gun shows I've been to.

I've bought one gun from the classifieds since I started coming back here recently and it was a good deal. I've been very happy with it. This forum used to be extremely busy. There was way more discussion in the forums and the classifieds were really hopping and had some smoking deals. I recall seeing a post one time for a pistol (believe it was a P220 Sig) that was such a great deal that the I'll take it came in less than a minute. Most stuff moved pretty quickly. There is a gun in the classifieds right now that I know that I can get for about a $120 less from a dealer. Might balance out in the end with no sales tax and no paperwork, but it don't make no sense to me to ask more than one could get it from a shop. Probably won't help it move very fast either.
Probably because of no registration

Latest posts

Top Bottom