[Article + photos] Gun owners enjoying open carry freedom at Beverly's Pancake House

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fyrtwuck

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I knew someone was going to do something like that. When confronted, he'll be the one recording and repeating "Are you detaining me? Are you detaining me?

BallisticBiker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
A couple of thoughts on the article from the outside....

May have been a typo, but we are not the 14th state to allow open carry.

It is not a "new" right. It is a newly restored right.

Carry on...

berettaman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It may have not been a Mares Leg 16", but the Ranch Hand with the 12" barrel which is compleatly legal.

Lets not fall into doing the libtards job of causing problems right off the bat on day 1 of what should be a joyous occasion of the partial restoration of our basic constitutional rights. MMMkay?

Jack T.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It may have not been a Mares Leg 16", but the Ranch Hand with the 12" barrel which is compleatly legal.

Lets not fall into doing the libtards job of causing problems right off the bat on day 1 of what should be a joyous occasion of the partial restoration of our basic constitutional rights. MMMkay?

I wish you were right. . .but the law clearly states that it cannot have an OVERALL length of more than 16".

338Shooter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

16" overall length. With a 12" barrel, that doesn't leave much room for the rest of the gun. That part of the law is stupid.

Old Fart

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That's kind of the problem with coffee shops. :disappoin
Everybody is an expert, but without content.
Someone said it was okay, so I'm gonna do it.:hithead:

Latest posts

Top Bottom